Thursday, January 21, 2016

I'm Not Making It!

I'm not writing every day. Maybe it's an unrealistic goal but I really want to make it happen. My life is busy, really busy. I bet yours is, too, I really don't think I'm special or do anything more superhuman than other active families.

I suppose instead of being hard on myself if I don't write one day, I could make my goal to write 365 posts this year. That would be one a day, but not necessarily written each day. Is that cheating? I don't think so, my goal is to write, to share my thoughts and ideas and touch peoples lives. It's not uncommon to be inspired and write, write, write in one day and then be up to my eyeballs busy and not feel up to it the next.

So there it is, the first modification to my 2016 new years resolution! Laughing! I'm not quitting and I will show 365 posts for 2016...I will. Iwill. IWIL.

No comments: