Friday, April 10, 2009

Holiday Excess

I admit it, I buy holiday items a few days after the holiday to stock up for the next year. Christmas wrapping paper, cards, little gifts to keep on hand for tha person who "drops by" unexpectedly, and this time of year, Easter goodies. I have two big tubs of Easter decorations, baskets, grass, eggs, and little prizes for the luckiest egg hunters.

In reality, we have only one child and often times, we're at grandma's house or visiting friends in the days leading up to Easter Sunday. I just don't need to keep all this Easter stuff!
Here's my list for today:

7 Easter baskets
1 Bunny purse
5 bags of grass
1 bag od rubber ducks
2 Decorative hand towels
1 Package of gift bags

3 comments:

Unknown said...

NO..Not the Ducks!!!

Save the Ducks...come on...Please

Tania said...

What if you needed some little bunny ears for an invention prototype?

I'm finding that I'm collecting a little box of weird shaped things that I might want to use later!

ok ok, throw them out :-)

Kathy said...

Oh Tania, I can't even start down that path! Far too dangerous for me to keep a box of anything!

And yes Mark, the ducks are going! Bye-bye quacks!