Decisions in my bathroom cabinet are easy. I don't find that I get to the cabinet and ask myself what I'm there for. All this time I thought I was premenopausal and my memory was the first to go! It turns out I just couldn't think clearly through all the clutter! I may still be premenopausal, but at least I'll know when my memory is really going because I won't have all this stuff distracting me.
As I sit here writing, I see a purple box on one of the shelves in my closet. I recently went through it and decided I needed to keep what's there. I haven't been in that box since I deemed it "clean and necessary." I suspect if I just take it to the pile of stuff to donate, I won't even miss what's there. I can't tell you what's in it without looking. How important can it be? I'll let you know tomorrow what I ended up doing with it. I bet you already know the answer!
Here's today's list:
- 12 cups from Poobah's past.
- 7 bags of cookie cutters
- 1 Dog gate for the back of your car (for sale)
- 1 Motorcycle helmet (sold)
- 1 pair motorcycle gloves (sold)
- 1 Insert style dog door (sold)
- 1 Adult Western saddle (sold)
- 1 Pony saddle (sold)
- 3 Egyptian rugs (for sale)
- 1 Box full of miscellaneous tack (for sale)