Saturday, February 2, 2019

Day 2 Month of Love - Jules

Today I want to love on Julie Anna Boles Ballard. Jules has been my best friend since the 4th grade when I wanted to be her friend because she had ponies! Yep, I wanted to go riding with her, and riding we did! We have been friends for over 40 years now and can I just tell you, like my marriage we rarely fight. This woman is the epitome of Phenomenal Woman, she is strong, determined, smart, funny (she thinks she's REALLY funny!), and did I say awesome? 

This woman has made amazing things happen in her life. I've seen her get straight As through elementary and high school, put herself through college at Stanford University, save lives as her career, and just as she hit her stride at mid-life, she put herself back in the game and got accepted to Yale University! Yes, she is enrolled at Yale and will be a Physician Assistant next year. 


I can't tell you how proud I am of Julie, like loving Dave, there are no words for how honored I am to be her friend and to be able to be on this journey with her. Many of you may not know that one of my biggest life disappointments is that my granny and Mason never got to know each other. That is a little less bitter because Mason has Julie. This may seem like a weird correlation, but to me, Jules is right up there with my granny as a phenomenal woman. I will talk about my granny in another post and you all can see how that connects, but for this post here, I'm so glad Mason and Jules not only know each other, they love each other. Jules brings things to Mason's life experience that I could never even come close to doing for him. Jules, thank you for not falling in love with Dave when I tried to set you up, and even more for being in my life and loving my people. I love you to the moon and back, the place where our horses and doggies run free, and I can't wait to see what the next 40 years bring us! #MonthOfLove😍😘😍

No comments: