It's a good thing Dave doesn't follow my blogs because he would be scared. Especially because as we speak, he's packing for a week long business trip and he won't have any control over what I remove from the premises.
Here's what I'm planning and I'm inviting you to join me.
- I'm committing to getting rid of 10 things a day. Yes, 10! Whether it's old pieces of Tupperware, toys that Mason doesn't play with, clothes, or just "junk-drawer" stuff, ten pieces a day will go to Goodwill, The Salvation Army, Mason's preschool, or to the consignment shop.
- I will implement organization tools such as bins, shelves, and containers as needed.
- If I have to bring something in, something in addition to the ten pieces will go out.
- I will list the ten items in each days entry.
- I will commit to 14 days, more if it feels good and I'm not done purging.
- The only space off limits will be Dave's loft.
Invite as many people as you can to follow and join me in this universal quest to downsize and declutter!
Sign on, follow my progress and join me in the journey to lighten the load of clutter and stuff that surrounds you!
- Felt costume hat
- Business Plan Software
- Box of candles
- Six Magazines
- Old sunglasses
- Bag of Nine pair of Mason's socks (too small)
- Bag of marbles