Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Amilya Antonetti TV Project

More good news, I got an e-mail from the producer of the show that read like this:

This e-mail is being sent to all of those who made the final 10 casting list. I apologize for not calling each of you individually, however it's a very packed day and very little time to devote to any of the items on my to-do list. The purpose of this note is to let you know that the casting decision has not yet been made. All of you are so terrific that we are having difficulty choosing. I will certainly let you know (via phone) when we do make our pick.

This is certainly not a golden ticket, but it's one step closer to letting the world know about our revolutionary new children's gloves. I'm not putting all my eggs in this basket, but it's sure exciting to be in the game. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: