Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wrapping Up July

Writing my entries for the month of July helped me to take an inventory of all the out of the box ways we can make our dollars stretch. I hope you got something out of it and more importantly, I hope you took some action and embraced a small change or two.

For August, we're going to change directions a little and I'm going to share with you my experience and education of bringing an idea to fruition, and a product to market. Please keep in mind, I'm not the mega success story yet, but rest assured, I will be.

I'll share with you my idea (actually, Dave and I have done this together, but for simplicity in writing, I'm writing this in the first person.), how I came up with it, why I finally chose to do something about it, and what I did. As I go through the steps, I'll also share all the great advice and mentoring I've received (some free, some not), and hopefully I can not only inspire you to get moving on your great idea, but share my resources as they're appropriate.

Of all my blog topics, I think this one will not only be interesting, worthy of sharing with your family and friends, but fun! Let's wind down the summer with something exciting and possibly your million dollar inspiration!

No comments: