Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What is Going On Around Here?

Okay, I know this month is about ways to make your dollars stretch, and having fun this summer while doing it, but something weird is going on this week!

I'm not going to bore you with the gory details, but the last few days, if it could go wrong, it did. I had to think it had something (or everything) to do with me and my energy, but in speaking with numerous people, they were expereincing some of the same stuff. E-mails not being sent or received, a credit card payment not arriving on time (one by mail, one electronically), our usually house broken dog pooping in the house, a large lemonade being spilled all over the dresser, leaked into the drawers, all over my son, and the floor right after we had all gotten snug in bed, and learning that someone didn't tell the other someone the deadline changed and now we're not ready. It's all small stuff (relative to the big picture), but like a dripping water, pretty soon you have a big, heavy bucket of water weighing you down.

Hopefully with this rant will come the acknowledgment to the universe, "Thank you for these lessons, and the opportunity to test my patience and resources." I got it, now stop! Laughing! If this strange phenominon is only going on in Auburn, CA, I'm happy for you. If you, too, are expereincing this nonsense, I hope it stops now!

No comments: