Monday, March 21, 2011

The List is Long! - Orange Road #7

In my research to find all the Orange Roads for how to incorporate working with animals in your life right now, even I'm amazed at how many opportunities there are. I'm going to post the whole list I compiled at the end of the month, but suffice it to say, if you just open your mind and start thinking with, what's available, which are the options I know I can do? you will see how many options there are.

I believe that that which you put your attention on grows, and this just proved it to me again. I have had my eyes peeled for different ways to work with animals and I even noticed a traveling reptile show driving down the freeway! Hey Lisa, do you want to collect snakes, turtles, and lizards and travel around to elementary schools? Smiling!

No comments: