Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween Friday!

Happy Halloween Friday! You all know I love Fridays and they are even better when there are parties planned. Dave and I have a party to go to this evening and then another tomorrow night. Dave picked out out costumes and will be surprising me. What do you think he has planned?

I'll post pictures on Monday and share all about our weekend. Do you have plans? I believe that planning and anticipating what's to come is what makes our lives rich and full. Heck, in many cases the anticipation is better than the event itself!

Speaking of plans, I'm planning an Intentional Winning In Life group that will meet twice a month for three months. I'm getting a group of people together to test out my ideas and see if people really can fulfill their dreams. I believe they can, we can! I'll keep you posted on our progress and hopefully this will grow into something everyone can do. In the meantime, Happy Halloween!

No comments: