Monday, October 25, 2010

Listerine And Halloween!

Mason's birthday is October 20th so it's no surprise that with all the birthday festivities just days before Halloween, we are in Candy Land! Like all moms, I find every way possible to keep Mason plugged into taking care of his teeth. I love the new Listerine kids products, especially the Agent Cool Blue SmartRinse. It leaves a blue tint where he didn't get his teeth all the way clean. It's a good way for him to have fun and get him to go back and clean away the blue! I love Listerine's minty flavors and having products the kids can use too, just increases the value for me!

We are definitely taking the LISTERINE October Oral Care Challenge with Mason. The goal of the challenge is to brush, floss, and rinse with mouthwash twice a day for three weeks. We're good for twice a day most days, but for three weeks I will make sure we make it happen twice a day everyday! Join in and share your experience.

The makers of LISTERINE and REACH have teamed up with America's Toothfairy to launch "Trick or Treat for America's Toothfairy," a campaign to raise awareness of pediatric dental disease and help provide life changing care to under served children. Please visit http://www.americastoothfairy.org/ for more information and how you can help.

“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of LISTERINE and REACH and received products to take the Oral Care Challenge. I also received a "Global Giving gift card" to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

No comments: