Monday, February 25, 2008

Let's Take Stock

All month we have been looking at all of our relationships and which ones really serve us. What have you discovered? I remember going through this process for the first time and how difficult it was. What I can tell you for sure is this, once you start to evaluate each of your relationships individually, on their own merit, you will start to create an amazing sphere of energy in your life.

What this means is that I don't put my relationships in categories like family, friends, coworkers, acquaintances. Every person in my life has their own special place, purpose, and priority. The more I pick and choose good, high energy people to surround me, the more people I have high on my priority list.

Here is what I suggest, make a list of all the people in your life. One by one, go down the list and evaluate each one for the purpose of making sure you have great, bright, white light surrounding you. If you don't, think about what you can do to improve that relationship. If the good outweighs the bad, stay. If the bad outweighs the good, there is something better for you around the corner. This is a powerful exercise, yet it's one that will change your life if you do it honestly. Are you ready? Things are about to get good, really good!

No comments: