Friday, February 15, 2008

Intention in Love and Marriage

I strongly suggest you consider addressing a love relationship or marriage that is not what you want.

Think about your perfect relationship. Yes, there are relationships that come very close to perfect! Are you living it now? If not, don't settle. You deserve, and with all the good that you are, have earned everything you dream about in love. My marriage is more than I dreamed it would be. How cool is that, I set a pretty high standard and surpassed it!

I can assure you, you will never have that dream relationship if you stay in this less than desirable one. I like to use the example of spoiled milk in a cup. Even if there is one tiny drop of spoiled milk in your cup, you can't add any fresh milk without it spoiling, too. Think of your relationship of that spoiled milk. You have to completely empty and wash out your cup (a clean break with none of that on-again, off-again, meeting after the bars close for a booty call stuff), and start sampling fresh, sweet milk.

I know I'm simplifying all of this, but in reality, it is this simple. The process and the stuff you have to "do" is not so easy, but that doesn't mean you can't do it and get through it. And think of this, the sooner you start, the sooner you will be through it, and the sooner you can be living on the happy side!

This time next year will come no matter what you do. Where do you want your life to be a year from now?

No comments: