Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Farewell January 2008!

It is time to bid farewell to January. I worked out with Paul this morning (as usual), and just a quarter of the way into our hike, it began to snow! It was simply magical.

We don't get snow in Auburn very often and I have never been in it like I was today. It was so peaceful and quiet. Even my breath seemed easier. You all know that working out is not easy for me but I intend to keep doing it. The snow today reminded me that I am looking for peace and balance in my life, and today in my workout, it was peaceful. I am going to keep doing it because even if I don't look as good as I think I would like, I know I am healthier and stronger.

All this year we will cover the topics that create health, harmony, and balance in our lives. February we will talk about relationships and the kinds of people we want to surround ourselves with. Feel free to chime in and give me your two cents. I would like this to be a forum where we can all have our opinions and perspectives, not just a podium for me to share my thoughts. With that, farewell January, welcome February!

No comments: