Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where To Start?

I'm happy to share with you that implementing your dream of becoming a photographer may be easier than you think. With digital cameras and photo software, there is so much you can do with what you already have in terms of your camera. There is something to be said for higher quality equipment, but I will tell you from experience that you can make money with a basic digital camera. I know, I've done it.

I'm going to introduce you to several of my photog friends (that's what I call them, photogs) who will share their ideas for the many Orange Roads that are waiting for you to travel them. These friends of mine are from all levels of photography experience, from Debbie who is a hobbyist (I know she wants more, this is going to inspire her to get back to work!) to Al "The Picture Man" who has been a professional photographer for more years than he will want me to share with you.

As you meet my friends this month, be sure to visit each of their web sites (if they have one) and find them on facebook and twitter. They all have photos that are worthy of your time to appreciate. Get ready, this is going to be a fun month!

No comments: