Monday, April 4, 2011

I Want to be a Photographer

I have been interested in photography as long as I can remember. I've always wanted to be on both sides of the camera and have extensive training. I even worked as a model and actress. Though I've never made my living, or even collected a paycheck taking pictures, I can say that I know what my photography style is and where I excel.

This month we are going to explore the Orange Roads to incorporating the idea of building a photography business into your life -- today. I have a number of photographers lined up to guest post and share their ideas about how you might make this dream come true for you. This is going to be fun and if you are a photographer, please e-mail me your ideas and a little about you, I would love to include you! Kdpartak@yahoo.com

No comments: