Friday, July 8, 2011

Let's Be Real!

I don't know about you, but I'm no spring chicken and other than getting that coveted high school diploma, I've gotten most of my education from the SHK University. For those of you who took the easier route as a young person, that would be the School of Hard Knocks!

So many wonderful life lessons were born out of painful experiences and through those times, I've realized how important a formal education is. The best part is that you're never too old to join the ranks of college students and frankly, you will likely get more out of it as a willing participant than you would as a hostage.

Did you look at what you want to study and what colleges are in your area? What about online studies? You figure out a place to start and then we'll work on registration and how to pay for it.

No comments: