Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Formally Or Not So Much?

There are many ways to get an education, simply learning something new by watching someone else do it is educational. In my earlier post, I asked you to clarify for yourself what kind of education you are looking for and what you want to learn.

You can learn on the job, through intern programs, by going to the library and getting a book or series of books on a specific subject, taking certificate courses at specialized school, even online schools are an option. All of this and more are ways to further your breadth of knowledge outside of attending a junior college or University. If you are eager to learn, you can see that there are many, many options.

Did you decide what you want to study and why? I did. I'm going to get back to school via a community college and I have declared my major as AA in Communication. Let's look at what I'm doing 25 years out of high school and how I'm doing it, in addition to as many other Orange Roads as we can muster this month!

No comments: