Monday, April 12, 2010

So Get This!

I'm in this unfamiliar space where I'm being completely accepting of my body and my weight. I truly have committed to never diet again, and the last month or so (I made this decision well before I posted for all of you to read) I've eaten whatever I wanted. Have I gained any weight? I don't know, don't care. What I do know is I've enjoyed every bite.

So here's the thing, I'm craving raw food. I want vegetables, cabbage salad, cucumbers, and more! I'm going to go with what my body is asking for...salad, marinated vegetables, and more! I'm lucky, I love fruits, vegetables, and salads. I'm not big on lots of dressing and I'm completely satisfied with a salad as a meal. All of this works in my favor to feed my body for health. Next it would be great if I could start craving rigorous exercise! I'll keep you posted!

No comments: