Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm Restless!

This time last year I was in the midst of a major de-cluttering project, it covered a full two months. Well a year later I'm happy to say, it's mostly still in good shape. The thing with decluttering is it only stays completely crisp and clean if you are not living in the space! We live here and not only do we live here, I work here so needless to say, there is still work to do.

I do a pretty good job of getting rid of things when new things come in, but it's not always immediate. I'm going to be working on my "Give Away 10 A Day" program again and blogging about some of it. I think it's important to recognize the success but also acknowledge the maintenance that is needed to keep up the good work!

Needing to tidy my living space is not all that is making me feel restless. I have something else brewing and I'll share that next week. I think I my girl friends will identify with what I am feeling and how I am taking action. Have a great weekend and welcome to April!

No comments: