Monday, January 5, 2009

It's All About Family

For me, winning in life is about happiness. For as long as I can remember I've wanted to be happily married with children. I waited for the right man and together we have a wonderful son. We've found a great balance between the time we spend as a family and Dave and I encouraging each other to spend time away from home with our friends and hobbies.

For the new year we got a Wii system along with the Wii Fit program. It's Dave's intention that we get fit and feel good. We (or should I say Wii) are working out together and even when we work out at different times during the day, we track each other's progress and compete with each other. It's been great fun and makes me feel good as a mom to see Mason practicing yoga completely self determined.

For all intents and purposes, I feel successful and like a winner. I still have things I want (and need) to accomplish personally and professionally, but if it were to all end right now, I'd feel like a winner!

1 comment:

Blind Fly Theater said...

A very inspiring family and positive influence on community!