Monday, December 15, 2008

Are You Counting?

We have only ten days until Christmas and sixteen days until the new year, are you counting? If you are than I expect you realize that today is the first day of the rest of your life! Don't wait one more minute to start doing whatever it is you want to do.

Do you want to lose weight? I do! Figure out what that first step is and take it today. I've struggled with my weight my entire life. I recall my first diet being in early grade school. It didn't help that my mom has been overweight my whole life so I lived with her struggle to lose weight. I know it's in my genes, but I will fight this battle to my death. Hopefully in my attempt to reduce my weight, I will increase my overall health and live for many, many years. For today, I will call my family doctor to see if there's something wrong with my back and anything else I can do to ease the pain that has plagued me since being thrown from my horse back in September. I will do my yoga tape to continue doing what I can physically and continue my healthy diet. What will you do?

Do you want a new job? I do, too! I need to find steady employment early next year. I still do mortgages and have my gloves to peddle, but until those options take off, I need a paycheck! I'm working my social networks, putting my resume only where I want to work, and making my brain work overtime thinking of all the ways I can turn my talents into a salary.

The point I'm making is that this time next year will come whether you choose to make changes or not. I'm taking the steps to make my dreams come true, will you?

No comments: