Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Showers Bring Financial Matters

Welcome to April 2008! At this point in the year, we have worked on getting healthy, creating happy relationships, and being lucky. Now it's time to get our money house in order. Are you ready?

Before we go any further, let me ask you this; how do you feel about money? Is it good or bad? Is there ever enough or do you have plenty? These are important questions to ask yourself and try to find honest answers. I had to go back to being a little girl to find my true beliefs about money. It was classic, my mom would often say, "Money doesn't grow on trees." Or, "What do you think, we are made of money?" Even though we weren't poor, the energy in my house growing up was, we don't have enough money.

I grew up with that belief and as an adult, I had to make the choice to believe something different. My new belief (not so much new anymore) is there is always enough for what we need and more. As I changed the belief system I inherited from my mom, my financial life changed, too. Check me out! I am holding a whopping 2.5 million... Vietnamese dong! Laughing! I had to take it out of an ATM in Hoi An. I never in my wildest dreams imagined I could withdraw 2.5 million anything! Okay, it's only $156.00 in American money, but it was sure cool punching in all those zeros.

Money is energy. It has a vibration just like we as people do. What is your vibration? Is your energy one of abundance and affluence? Or is it an energy of fear and lack? Whatever it is that makes up your energy as a being, is what you will attract in the energy of money. So, with that, how do you feel about money?

No comments: