Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Intentional Winning on the Radio

I have a twenty-five year history of winning contests and prizes, primarily on the radio.

I have won every kind of prize you can imagine. I have been to New York, Los Angeles, Mexico, and Hawaii, all trips I won on the radio. The travel has been fun, but the everyday prizes are equally rewarding. There have been day trips, skis, lift passes, designer pajamas, power tools, celebrity meetings (including George Clooney!), concert tickets, exclusive parties, movie premieres, CDs, DVDs, meals, and the list goes on and on and on.

When people learn of my ability to win on the radio, they always ask me how I do it. My response was, and always has been very simply, "I intend to." I made the connection that I was very successfully utilizing the power of intention and the law of attraction through winning contests. It was only natural to apply it to all the other areas of my life as well.

No comments: