Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Want To Get Published!


This dream came to me from several different people and each one of them had a different idea about what making their idea of this dream come true would mean. For Robin, it is to freelance for national magazines, and for Kevin, it's to have a New York Times Bestseller (non fiction is his genre). For me, I want my Intentional Winning in Life anthology published on the same scale as the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. That's not too much to ask now is it?

In today's day and age, being published is as easy as creating a blog (more details on the how-to of that in a separate post), but many don't see blogging as truly being published. That's neither here nor there, this month we are going to look at all the ways Robin, Kevin, you, and I can make our writing dreams come true. Whether it's to write a blog to simply document your life or to pen a phenomenal work of literary art, you can make it happen. Who knows, with lots of hard work and a little bit of luck, you just might make it all the way to number one on the New York Times bestseller list!

No comments: