Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MomCentral's Holiday Gift Guide

Has gifts for you! I told you all I was going to spend the month of December sharing ways to enjoy the holiday season, get back to basics, and stress less. MomCentral.com has gifts for you! How nice is that? Not only can you read their reviews about the products, but if you leave a comment on the product page, you are entered to win that product! You can win all of them if your lucky stars line up!

Check this out, visit The Holiday Gift Guide at MomCentral.com each week to check out what’s new and leave your comments to win the swag! It’s good stuff, do you know how I know? This week ZipperBack Gloves are included! YES!


Click here to visit MomCentral.com and check out week one. Be sure to book mark the page or make it your favorite and go back each week for more great give aways! Week one ends on December 8th, so go now!

“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central. Mom Central entered my name in a random drawing to win a gift to thank me for taking the time to participate.” www.momcentral.com

No comments: