Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm Exhaused And So Proud

I have deemed myself the person who asks you what you want in life and encourages you to make it happen. My only real qualification is that I believe you can have anything you want if you are willing to take the action to have it. I really do believe anything is possible and it's quite possible that I am more exhausted than I have ever been. I'm proud that we made it through the ABC Kids show, introduced our product to the world, and the sales are trickling in.

This post makes no sense what-so-ever. Did I say I was exhausted? Laughing! I'm inclined to delete it, but it just speaks to the reality of someone who is so dang tired, she can't make heads nor tails of what it is she wants to say! Good night!

2 comments:

Tania said...

I love the photos you took of everyone and it looks like it was fun!

Canadians to gloves are like Italians to Pizza ;-)

Kathy said...

I love that analogy! I mailed your package today! I can't wait for you to get it and share with me what you think!