Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mad Housewife Wine - Winning Story

I have a friend in Minnesota. She is a mulit-business owner who also has five kids all under the age of 10! I carefully packed my bags for the trip to visit and brought her a bottle of Mad Housewife Merlot. As soon as I landed in MN, I opened my suitcase at the airport to present her with my offering, she practically rolled on the floor laughing and crying at the same time. I understood why she was laughing, but I asked her why she was crying. She replied through her tears, I never understood how insane my life is until you gave me this bottle of wine that says it all! We are still laughing and tweeting about Mad Housewife!

Thank you for the great entry! Please email facebook@rainierwine.com with your shirt size, color selection, and shipping address so we can get your super stylish MH tee out to you right away!

New promotion: Buy six bottles of The Mad Housewife and get a free T-shirt! See www.madhousewifecellars.com

Cheers all!
@TheMadHousewife
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/search/?init=srp&sfxp=&o=&q=Mad+Housewife#/MadHousewife

No comments: