Friday, May 23, 2008

About Mom - Teresa Tjaden

For my mom, it wasn't what she said but what came from her actions. Now I understand the saying, "actions speak louder than words." That was my Mother.

Her love for her family and for all of the humanity was impeccable, I don't know if that is the right word or not to describe her. I see myself doing similar things that she did and NOW I see it emanating through me. It's amazing when I hear people that knew my Mother saying to me, "It's like seeing your Mother again."

Everyone that knew my Mother loved her, she was a giver and definitely a person of service to the human race. There were three of us children and we never, never saw her treating one different than the other. I've known of parents having favorites but not my Mother, she was 100% Mother to all three of us.

I'm so grateful and feel soooooo blessed to have had a Mother like that. I could go on and on with stories about her, by now you must be getting the idea of the kind of Mother she was.

Thank you my friend for giving me the opportunity to express my gratitude about my beautiful Mother.

Peace and blessings,
Teresa

No comments: