Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Setbacks In Progress

Making your dreams come true is not always easy, even when you have an Intentional Winning mindset. As you get started down the Orange Roads, there will still be setbacks. Remember, Orange Roads are not the most direct, easiest or least expensive - but they are still on the way to where you want to go.

I was recently on multiple journeys and was sure one would come to fruition. Not only did they all dead end, I got the news that each one was a no go four days in a row! Talk about rejection, I was crushed and then kicked while I was down. I questioned my dreams, my ability to make them come true and even whether I was worthy of them. Can you believe that? Of course I am worthy of my dreams, and you are too - your dreams for you, you know what I mean!

There are several things you can do when you get hit with these kinds of road blocks and that is what we are going to cover this month, how to stay on track when it feels like you are going about it all wrong. For the most part, if you long to do something and have for many years, I feel there is something organic about why you are drawn in that direction. We all need to take a break and regroup so let's look at ways to do just that and get back on the road to wherever it is we are going.

No comments: