Monday, December 13, 2010

What's Coming In 2011?

2011 is going to bring focus to the Intentional Winning In Life (IWIL) blog. I've touched on this a little bit but now it's time to get down to business. Starting in January we're going to spend each month using the principles of IWIL to making dreams come true.

In January I'm going to introduce you to my husband Dave's dream that he's had since he was a fourteen year old boy. We're going to talk about when his dream was born, what he did to pursue it and what ultimately lead to him believing he would never see this dream come true. We will also look at other ways Dave could live this dream even if not in it's original form. This is going to not only be really fun, but it's going to give all of you a real feel for what IWIL is all about and how you can apply it in your life.

If you have a dream or goal that somehow seems like it's just not in the cards, e-mail me and I may use it as one of my monthly topics. Just think, you could have a whole month of IWIL dedicated to you!

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season and making the most of time with loved ones.

No comments: