Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's New Years Eve and I'm so excited! Not only am I in Truckee, CA with my family and friends, but we are just days away from the new format of Intentional Winning In Life blog.

The coming year is going to bring a clear explanation of IWIL and a new subject each month. I've been working on this through the holidays and it has really come together. In January, I'm going to share how IWIL came to life and tell my husband Dave's story. Not only will you see how dreams can come back to life, but you will get real, doable tips to dust off you dreams and bring them back to life.

It's not too late to share you Dream-Not-Come-True and let me feature your story. Just think, it will be a whole month of personal IWIL coaching. Comment or e-mail me and share your story! For now, here's my toast to you: "May you be healthy, happy, and surrounded by love for this coming new year."

No comments: