Monday, February 15, 2010

Quote's That Resonate

Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them.
- Anonymous

I can attest to this! Entrepreneurs I know sleep very little! Especially in the early years when they have to work for a paycheck, they build their businesses while others sleep.

People ask me all the time how to bring their product to market and then proceed to tell me they don't have a minute of extra time. I immediately ask them when they get up in the morning. 6 AM might be the reply. Then I ask them when they go to bed. Most say by 11 PM. I give them an hour instantly, sometimes two! Get up at 5 AM and work on your business until 6 AM, or go to bed at midnight and work from 11-12. It's really easy and frankly, people can give up an hour of television and right there is time they need without losing an hour of precious sleep. It really comes down to if you really want to commit to making your dreams real.

I find that once I start seeing some progress on my work, I make more time to make things happen. Television becomes insignificant, and I can even operate on a few hours less sleep each night. Take that first action that will lead to the second, that leads to the next, and so on. Before you know it, your idea will be taking shape. Start!

No comments: