Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Here's The Plan!

For the month of November let's create the world's biggest gratitude journal. I believe in the power of gratitude to multiply itself and manifest in good for all, but working alone, we're not reaching as many beings as we could if we worked together. Think, We Are The World and let's create an undeniable vibration for all to feel. After all, good or bad, it starts with a feeling.

Friday will be a Happy Halloween post and then on Saturday I'm going to start posting a daily entry of gratitude. Join me and post your entry in the comments. You have to sign in as a google user, but it's simple and doesn't create spam. Come on, send this to all your friends and family and let's see how many of us we can get logging on everyday sharing in the good feelings of what we each have to be grateful for! Get your friends involved and create a team so if you can't post everyday, somone can post for the two, three, or four of you. get creative, but get in the game!

At the end of the month I'm going to tally who posted everyday and put those names in a hat to win a prize (if you're anonymous, I won't know who you are). There's going to be more than one prize, but we'll all win every day sharing in the wonderful energy of looking at the light, and the good that all of us have right under our noses. I know I have so much to be grateful for (just look at my family!), I can't wait to share in your loving, living prosperity as well!

No comments: