Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Today is a Partak family favorite as far as holidays go. Personally, I love 'em all but I get to really indulge in Halloween because it's in the top two for Dave and Mason.

Did you sign up to join me in creating the world's biggest on line gratitude journal? There's still time, we start tomorrow. I'll be posting at least one thing I'm grateful for each day and encourage you to do the same (using the comments feature of the blog). This should really speak to my ability to motivate people to actually follow through and take action. Come on guys, don't make me look bad!

So we're off early today to do the kid's safe Halloween in downtown Auburn and then we'll go again tonight after it gets dark. When we've tricked and treated all we can, we're going to a party for some refreshments. Sounds like fun. huh? What are you doing to celebrate Halloween? Chime in today so you know you can start journaling with me tomorrow.

Have a great day and take in as much of the excitement of the children around you today. With just an ounce of their energy, you should be able to keep smiling all day long! Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

Lisa A. said...

I'm looking forward to seeing my grand daughter dressed up tonight. Also, planning on attending a party dressed as a sailor (me) and a scotish golfer (david). We struggled to find something in our own closets. I'll be sending my daily gratutudes statements too, but some will be lumped together as we're in the British Virgin Islands next week. Have fun everyone.

Kathy said...

Yay! What is Sofia going to be? Mason is going to be a soldier, Dave is going as an Arab, and I'm going as a tiger. I bought a great wrap dress at WalMart and will paint my nose black, wear some tights, and viola!