Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Social Networking Sites

Do you use the social networking sites like facebook or linkedin? If you do, how? I'm trying to get in the mix and find the ways I can connect with the right people to find a job and promote our gloves, but it just seems to me that these are grown up social sites like myspace.

Once I got set up on facebook, I was posting what I was doing, writing on walls, and receiving flowers and candy (virtually, of course). What is the real benefit other than just having fun and staying in touch? I certainly get the finding people aspect and that's cool, but we are busy people who don't really have time to be chatting on line. And for those of you who know me, know I would much rather talk to you on the phone or make a date to get together.

If you have some guidance for me to utilize these sites more effectively, please comment and let me know.

No comments: