Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gratitude - Day 18

Today I'm grateful for our new front door! Hooray, it's actually on the hinges and looks beautiful. Those of you who have been here know that our door has seen better days.

Though I don't believe our door speaks to who we are as people, it's kind of like your smile, if your teeth are healthy and clean, you have an easier time extending your hand and introducing yourself.

With our front door, I will now feel confident opening it and feeling proud that our door reflects how happy we are to see you!

1 comment:

Lisa A. said...

I'm grateful for the success I am having in my business based on the time I am putting into it. That said, I need to put in more time so my highest success can be realized. My time is directly attributed to my success.