Friday, August 15, 2008

Let's Take a Break!

So in reading back through the last couple of weeks, it feels to me like my posts have all be very matter of fact. I guess I want to share as much with you as I can, and it's hard to do that in a chit-chatty sort of way.

I went to a meeting Wednesday evening for a group called Parent Innovators. This is a group of women who are at all stages of ideas, development, licensing, manufacturing, and sales. The thing I thought was so wonderful about these women is that they're taking action to make their lives better. What more can I say? So many women, and people in general, want more out of life, but they're not willing to do the hard work. I hear all day long about people who don't have time or money, or both! Whatever you think, you're right!

There were two women at this meeting who are single moms (maybe more, but two I'm sure of), that want to take control of their lives, their finances, and do what they love. I applaud them. That's the point I'm getting to, if you find something that's born from your creative energy, you'll love to work on it. Making the extra hours in the day happen will be what you look forward to, instead of one more thing on your to-do list. I have sometimes thought, how can there be anything out there left to invent? In fact, there are so many things you could create to make life easier, fix a problem, fill a need, or even just do something better than it's currently being done.

So, chime in with some questions. Tell me what you think of what I'm learning & sharing and if its interesting and of use to you. I can't wait until the day that I'm really the expert, and can share what I know to empower men and women to make the time to chase their dreams. It's certainly not the easy road, but I suspect the most rewarding!

No comments: