Monday, September 16, 2019

Chasing The Bright Side


Good Monday Morning Friends! I'm reading an advance copy of Jess Ekstrom's new book Chasing The Bright Side and I am loving it! I know, you all will say I don't need to chase the bright side, I live on the bright side! You're right, and I'm able to live on the bright side because I will forever look for and find the good in people, situations, and life. That's what it's all about, believing that even though horrific things happen, good is always possible. I got my first, "NO WAY!" on pg. 13 so I'm pretty sure this will be one of the books that ranks in my top 10 for many years. 



Go pre-purchase it, it’s out to the public on Nov 5th, it will come just in time to get you through the holiday madness and it will inspire you to start the new year off chasing the bright side! www.chasingthebrightside.com