Friday, January 4, 2019

Motivation & Momentum

"With regard to motivation and keeping the momentum. If you find that you can't stay motivated, maybe you are not working toward the right prize. If you don't feel the excitement and joy in working toward a goal, it may not be the goal you originally thought you wanted. Feel free to go back and rethink the things you aspire to and long for. When you are on the right track, motivation builds momentum. KP 2011" 

I wrote this back in 2011, and for the most part I believe it's true. I don't struggle with motivation or having the correct goals, I struggle with making time for the things I want to do. I am consumed with a long list of things I have to do for my home, my husband, my son, and my clients before I can even think about the things I want to do for myself. I know there will come a day when Mason is grown and out of the house and there is less to do for Dave and work, but then I wonder if I will still want to work toward those same goals. Time will tell.

No comments: