Sunday, March 13, 2016

Love The Ordinary


This is exactly right! I love that we have extraordinary lives and we are fortunate that we get to travel and do so many of the things we do. Don't get me wrong, those things come with hard work but they are not the things that make me happy on the day to day level. What makes me happy is the love of my husband, when he brings me flowers just because. That Mason is heathy but he still would rather eat chips and candy than make a real meal. I love that Spencer will sleep with me on the couch and even more so that my husband thought to take a picture of it (it's one of my all time favorite photos!). He took the photo because he knows that the ordinary of our lives is what brings me so much joy. Thank you for posting this today, it's just perfect!

1 comment:

vanessa govinden said...

A lot of us are still unaware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card.. An ATM card that can change your financial status within few days. With this Blank ATM card, you can withdraw between $1000-$10,000 daily from any ATM machine in the world. There is no risk of getting caught by any form of security if you followed the instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security making your transaction very safe and untraceable. For more info contact us with the below address and you can also watch our YouTube to read customers review.
   
 E-mail: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com