Thursday, July 17, 2014

After a Hiatus

It's been two years since I've posted here, two years! It even amazes me that it's been that long, but looking back it's all very clear. It was two years ago that I quit pursuing ZipperBack Gloves, a product I sincerely believed in and started plugging back in to my family again. In the last two years so much has happened, my son Mason has become a performing kid cook, we've been on several vacations, I graduated (with honors!) from college with a communications degree, I jumped into a real estate career and we moved again. This is certainly not everything, but it illustrates me living my real, physical life, versus the virtual life so many writers fall into when they are writing all the time. I don't know how often I will be here, but Intentional Winning is such a true part of who I am, I will always come back!

No comments: