Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dang Barriers!

Do you ever have a cycle in life where it seems like all you do is run up against barriers? I've been dealing with something like this for the last three to four months. It's been in my professional life and to say it's maddening would be an understatement!

Now I'm not one to let one little road block stop me, but I have to say, this one keeps coming back! I know this simply means I have not found the right solution but a girl will get worn out. This week I think I've found a way to do what I want to do while still staying within the letters of the law, so to speak. I'm hopeful, but what if this still isn't it? I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll put my head under the covers until I cool off and can get back to the drawing board. What do you do when you hit a repeated barrier? Share with me and inspire me to keep moving.

I'll share more about what this situation is, hopefully "was" when I finally do find my way and do the good I'm trying to do!

No comments: