Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Up And Down, Too!

You've stepped back, looked left and right, but wait! There's more! Look up and down, too! Laughing! This may seem so elementary, but the fact of the matter is, when you get hit with so many disappointments (talking about me here), you need to get back to basics and basics my friends, are elementary.

Make yourself aware of ALL of your resources. You have many and they may not seem related or connected in any way to that which you think you want. I'm finding that maybe the corporate administrative work world is where I want to be. Yes, I can be good at that kind of work and even enjoy the processes, but it's not what feeds my soul. I'm feeling a stirring inside me that is leading me into what feels like a dangerous and wonderful place. Dangerous and wonderful? How can that be? You tell me, how can that be?

No comments: