Monday, August 1, 2011

Graduation Time!

We've spent the month of July looking at how you can fulfill your dream of going back to school and getting your degree, did any of the ideas resonate with you? I know I learned so much just looking for Orange Roads for all of you. Congratulations on your education graduation!

I'm back in school and this information already has me investigating avenues or money to pay for classes beyond the obvious and easy to obtain. Hopefully all of you have visited the FAFSA web site and are getting your ducks in a row to start school soon!

Next month I have something a little different in mind. We usually look at dreams not come true and find ways to bring them to life. August will be a different spin on how to make our dreams come true. Join me, won't you?

No comments: